What Are Advocacy Clubs?
H4O Advocacy Clubs are grassroots movements of college students taking a stand for the global community.
Through fundraising campaigns and awareness projects, our students have brought clean water to over 250,000 people around the world and aid to refugees displaced in and around Syria.
Our Advocacy Clubs put leadership skills to the test by organizing campaigns, projects, and movements on their campuses. In so doing, they are being a new generation of global advocates.
Why Start an Advocacy Club on Your Campus?
Students that engage in the Hands 4 Others clubs will have the opportunity to:
- Learn about leadership, global advocacy, nonprofits, and social business through the Global Leadership Course. -
- Travel abroad with the H4O team to volunteer and bring aid. -
- Have community service hours. -
- Apply for Summer internships with Hands 4 Others. -
- Expand your resume and gain critical life skills. -
- Have access to the Hands 4 Others network, receive professional mentorship as well as letters of recommendation. -